The Vierdaagsefeesten app will ask for your permission to use your location data. These location data will be used to determine how busy it is at the festival. These data will be held for a maximum of 15 minutes and are not tracable to individual persons. By granting us permission to use these data, you can help us to provide an up to date heatmap on the map you find in the app.
We can also send you push notifications for important updates and 15 minutes prior to your favourite shows. You can always turn off these notifications. We do not store who is receiving them, these date is not tracable to individual persons.
The Vierdaagsefeesten foundation respects the privacy of our friends, contributors, (potential) customers, relations, employees, applicants and all the visitors of our website. We take appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unautorizes access, undesirable disclosure and unauthorizes modification of these records. The Vierdaagsefeesten foundation will always obide the applicable law and regulations, including the ‘Algemene Verordening Gegevensbescherming’. This entails that we will in any case:
- Process your personal data in accordance with the purpose for which it was provided; these purposes and types of personal data are described in this privacy statement;
- Limit the processing of your personal data to only those data necessary for the purposes for which they are processed;
- Ask for your explicit consent if we need it for processing your personal data, insofar as this consent is not contained in an agreement concluded with you, or there is a legitimate interest or a legal obligation;
- Have taken appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure the security of your personal data;
- Not pass on personal data to other parties, unless this is necessary to fulfil the purposes for which they were provided;
- Be aware of, inform you of and respect your rights regarding your personal data.